PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The categories of personal information we collect depend on how you interact with us and the requirements of applicable law We collect information that you provide to us, information we obtain automatically when you use our services, and information from other sources such as third-party services and organizations, as described below.
• Purchases. We may collect personal information and details about your purchases, including payment information. Any payments made via our website are processed by third-party payment processors. We do not directly collect or store any payment card information entered through our website, but we may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details
• Your communications with us. We may collect personal information, such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our website, register for our newsletter or loyalty and reward programs, request customer or technical support, apply for a job, or otherwise communicate with us.
• Interactive features. We and others who use our website may collect personal information that you submit or make available through our interactive features (e.g., messaging and chat features, commenting functionalities, forums, blogs, and social media pages).
• Job applications. We may post job openings and opportunities on our website or other channels. If you respond to one of these postings, we may collect your personal information, such as your application, CV, cover letter, and/or any other information you provide to us.
• Automatic collection of personal information. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our website, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, browser or device information, location information (including approximate location derived from IP address), and Internet service provider. We may also automatically collect information regarding your use of our services, such as pages that you visit before, during and after using our services, information about the links you click, the types of content you interact with, the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use our website.
• Third-Party Services and Sources We may obtain personal information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access our services through a third-party application, such as an app store, a third-party login service, or a social networking site, we may collect personal information about you from that third-party application that you have made available via your privacy settings.
• Analytics We may use technologies and other third-party tools to process analytics information on our website. These tools allow us to better understand how our website is used and to continually improve and personalize our services. Some of our analytics partners include: Our analytics partners:
o Google Analytics. For more information about how Google uses your personal information (including for its own purposes, e.g., for profiling or linking it to other data), please visit Google Analytics’ Privacy Notice.
o Facebook Connect: o Facebook Connect: For more information, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address while logged into your Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including to provide our services and to market our products and services, as described below.
Provide our services
We use your information to fulfill our contract with you and provide you with our services, such as:
• Managing your information and accounts;
• Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our services;
• Answering requests for customer or technical support;
• Communicating with you about your account, activities on our services, and policy changes;
• Processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or services purchased;
• Processing applications if you apply for a job we post on our services; and
• Allowing you to register for events and campaigns;
• Improving, upgrading, or enhancing our services;
• Developing new products and services;
• Debugging to identify and repair errors with our services.
Marketing and advertising our products and services
We may use personal information to tailor and provide you with content and advertisements. We may provide you with these materials as permitted by applicable law.
Some of the ways we may market to you include email campaigns, text messages, custom audiences advertising, and “interest-based” or “personalized advertising,” including through cross-device tracking.
If you have any questions about our marketing practices, you may contact us at any time as set forth in “Contact Us” below.
• With Your Consent. We may use personal information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
• Other Purposes. We also use your personal information for other purposes as requested by you or as permitted by applicable law.
De-identified and/or aggregated information is not personal information, and we may use and disclose such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. De-identified and/or aggregated information is not personal information, and we may use and disclose such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The categories of third parties with whom we may share your personal information are described below.
• Service provider. The categories of third parties with whom we may share your personal information are described below. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers that help us provide our services. This includes service providers and vendors that provide us with IT support, hosting, payment processing, customer service, and related services.
• Business Partners. We may share your personal information with business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also share your personal information with business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
• Advertising Partners. We may share your personal information with third-party advertising partners. These third-party advertising partners may set tracking tools on our services to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, cookie identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other services) for purposes of delivering personalized advertisements to you when you visit digital properties within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “personalized advertising.”
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES AND RIGHTS
• Email Communications. If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have requested. We may also send you certain non-promotional communications regarding us and our services
• Text Messages. You may opt out of receiving future text messages from us by following the instructions in the text message you have received from us or by otherwise contacting us as set forth in “Contact Us” below.
• Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising. You may stop or restrict the placement of above mentioned tools on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. However, if you adjust your preferences, our services may not work properly.
Your Privacy Rights. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
• Access to and Portability of Your Personal Information, including: (i) confirming whether we are processing your personal information; (ii) obtaining access to or a copy of your personal information; and (iii) receiving an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us, or asking us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”);
• Request Correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information;
• Request Deletion of your personal information;
• Request Restriction of or Object to our processing of your personal information; and
• Withdraw your Consent to our processing of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth in “Contact Us” below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using our services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our services, by mail, or by sending an email to you.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including, but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live.
We endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws. For more information about the safeguards we use for international transfers of your personal information, please contact us as set forth in “Contact Us” below.
SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This Supplemental Notice for California Residents only applies to our processing of personal information that is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
The CCPA provides California residents with the right to know what categories of personal information Avant has collected about them, and whether Avant disclosed that personal information for a business purpose (e.g., to a service provider) in the preceding twelve months.
California residents can find this information below: Category of Personal Information Collected by Avant Identifiers. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law Commercial information Internet or other electronic network activity Geolocation data Sensory data Category of Third Parties Personal Information is Disclosed to for a Business Purpose
• Service providers
• Business partners
• Advertising Partners
The categories of sources from which we collect personal information and our business and commercial purposes for using personal information are set forth in “Personal Information We Collect” and “How We Use Your Personal Information” above, respectively.
“Sales” of Personal Information under the CCPA For purposes of the CCPA, Avant does not “sell” personal information, nor do we have actual knowledge of any “sale” of personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Additional Privacy Rights for California Residents Non-Discrimination. California residents have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of their rights conferred by the CCPA. Authorized Agent.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. To designate an authorized agent, please contact us as set forth below for additional instructions. Verification.
When you make a request, we will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include confirming the email address associated with any personal information we have about you.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, please contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. De-Identified Information.
If we create or receive de-identified information, we will not attempt to re-identify such information, except to comply with applicable law.
SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties who intend to license or sell that personal information. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A. If you have any questions, please contact us as set forth below
Viva City S23-S1,S2, Khan-Uul District, District 4, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia